Skip to main content

Never have I ever — Normal — 61–120

Choose prompts that suit your group.

  1. Never have I ever thrown something into a TV or computer screen.
  2. Never have I ever walked out of a movie because it was bad.
  3. Never have I ever been so sunburnt I couldn’t wear a shirt.
  4. Never have I ever been screamed at by a customer at my job.
  5. Never have I ever spent a night in the woods with no shelter.
  6. Never have I ever taken food out of a trash can and eaten it.
  7. Never have I ever cried/flirted my way out of a speeding ticket.
  8. Never have I ever snooped through a friend’s bathroom or bedroom without them knowing.
  9. Never have I ever set my or someone else’s hair on fire on purpose.
  10. Never have I ever had a bad fall because I was walking and texting.
  11. Never have I ever been in an embarrassing video that was uploaded to YouTube.
  12. Never have I ever broken something at a friend’s house and then not told them.
  13. Never have I ever been without heat for a winter or without A/C for a summer.
  14. Never have I ever worked with someone I hated with the burning fire of a thousand suns.
  15. Never have I ever injured myself while trying to impress a girl or boy I was interested in.
  16. Never have I ever lied about a family member dying as an excuse to get out of doing something.
  17. Never have I ever bragged about something I have not done.
  18. Never have I ever driven drunk.
  19. Never have I ever experimented to see my s*xual orientation.
  20. Never have I ever said ‘I love you’ just to get laid.
  21. Never have I ever spied on my neighbors.
  22. Never have I ever doubted in my heteros*xuality.
  23. Never have I ever made fun of someone.
  24. Never have I ever watched keeping up with the Kardashians.
  25. Never have I ever Stole something with a higher value than $10.
  26. Never have I ever Really liked a song by Justin Bieber.
  27. Never have I ever bet on something.
  28. Never have I ever Done a handstand with one hand.
  29. Never have I ever stalked an ex’s boyfriend or girlfriend on social media.
  30. Never have I ever Lied to a friend to avoid a greater evil.
  31. Never have I ever Escaped from class.
  32. Never have I ever had an open relationship.
  33. Never have I ever cheated on a test.
  34. Never have I ever grabbed the wrong person’s hand.
  35. Never have I ever Fall in love with anyone through the network.
  36. Never have I ever Lied in this game.
  37. Never have I ever Said an “I love you” without feeling it.
  38. Never have I ever Been kicked out of a bar.
  39. Never have I ever Entered into Facebook while drunk.
  40. Never have I ever Traveled by plane.
  41. Never have I ever Stuck gum under a desk.
  42. Never have I ever Bit my tongue.
  43. Never have I ever Stop remembering my first love.
  44. Never have I ever Done pictures in underwear.
  45. Never have I ever Refused a kiss.
  46. Never have I ever Been unfaithful.
  47. Never have I ever had a nightstand.
  48. Never have I ever lied to my parents about being hungover.
  49. Never have I ever Gone to the bathroom and then not wash my hands.
  50. Never have I ever Kissed someone of the same s*x.
  51. Never have I ever Swam nak*d in a pool / beach.
  52. Never have I ever Woken up drunk the next day.
  53. Never have I ever Got drunk.
  54. Never have I ever Kissed my best friend.
  55. Never have I ever smoked mary jay?.
  56. Never have I ever eaten food that fell on the floor.
  57. Never have I ever Got drunk playing these games.
  58. Never have I ever Kissed someone without knowing him/her.
  59. Never have I ever Screwed up at school.
  60. Never have I ever Been with the former love of my best friend.
Play Normal